For Selected Courses , (listed in page 5 and 6 of DG circular 13 of 2020), the seafarer should take following steps to obtain the certificates
- Pls follow DGS circular 13 of 2020 titled."Procedures for accessing e-learning modules for maritime STCW Modular Courses"
(Posted as Annexure 1 For your ready reference)
- Few months before your joining AMET City College you should register in DG website for the course
- Inform your preferred date to AMET City College for attending the course (physically)
- As and when you get time, complete the number of hours stipulated in the circular.
- In case of doubts, you may clear in live sessions as mentioned in DG websites or contact AMET City College
- Attempt the quizziees to have clear understanding of the subject
- Undergo the course in AMET City College
- Write the exit exam within 6 months of registration
- Only on successful completion of above, certificate can be generated from the DG website.
- In case of doubt, send (a) email to firstname.lastname@example.org (b) whatsapp / SMS to 98400 94973